Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome to Prall Photography!




Today marks the launch of my start-up photography business!!




Yesterday I had such a fun photoshoot with these two adorable kids! I am so pleased with how the holiday card came out, I wanted to get it out there to show everyone!




I cannot believe how quickly this year has been! It is already time to get those holiday cards sent out!




My husband and partner would love to customize a card like this one for you! If you are in the Twin Cities metro area and are interested I would love to hear from you and set up a time to for a holiday shoot!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice info with us. As a photo editing company we also provide any kind of photo editing services such as clipping path, Image masking, Retouching, Raster to vector design even any kind of photo editing services.

    ReplyDelete